wouldn’t it be frightening if you walked into a room and suddenly boss battle type music started playing out of nowhere
am I the protagonist or the boss
What has been your biggest disappointment?
Not being a dad by the age of 32.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I wish I could say children.
I’M GONNA FUCKING CRY
Don’t you dare think that there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.
Tumblr logo is rainbow because the letters of tumblr stand for the letter of the colors of the rainbow
Ah yes my favorite colors
Ted, urange, mellow, breen, llue, and rurple.
How to stay awake until 5 am:
lose sight of a spider that was on the ceiling.
the true american experience is wondering if you just heard firecrackers or gunshots
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
May I just say, before I saw this gifset explaining the show, I just thought that PD was about a really adorable germ-a-phobe.
Pushing Daisies is one of my all time favourite shows. Gutted it only had two season but those two seasons are PHENOMENAL!
I just.. THIS SENTENCE WILL IGNITE AND FUEL MANY DREAMS
I have scrolled down this about 5 times and it has almost made me cry every time omg
When they panned to Benedict crying, my heart cried
do u ever see stuff that makes u feel so gay like very strongly big strong gayness hits u and u need to take a min and just place yr palm on yr chest and breathe and just “praise the lord for making it possible for me to feel this goddamn gay oh man holy shit amen”??? do u kno
this is actually how you apologize, guys.
i was ready to be dismissive about this but he honestly….hit all the right notes? like he outright says that his intent doesn’t matter because the damage is done and doesn’t try to salvage his reputation by denying responsibility, and i think that’s really important
Lindsey: “He kept saying that he saw her everywhere.”
Dean: “Well, I’m, I’m sure that that’s normal, I mean with everything that he was going through.”
Oh, Dean…you mean sort of like that time you thought you left Cas behind to die in Purgatory and you were seeing him everywhere. And you too…
Animals Growing Up
Cuz who wouldn’t want this on their dashThe turtle one